Back to top
Warm Curried Potato Salad
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 4 Medium White Potatoes
- 4 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons White-Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Indian Curry Paste
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 4 Green Onions
- Generous Pinch Granulated Sugar
- Coarsely Chop Cilantro
- Peel And Cube Potatoes (1" Cubes)
- Thinly Slice Green Onions
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add white potatoes and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- carefully stir in sweet potatoes.
- Cover and continue boiling gently until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, curry paste, and sugar.
- slowly whisk in oil.
- Place hot potatoes in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing on top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
- Stir to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.