Back to top
Chicken Stir Fry Soup
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 35 minutes
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Five-Spice Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Chile De Arbol
- 1 Head Bok Choy
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 Cup Mirin
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves
- Chop Bok Choy (1" Pieces)
- Peel And Shred Carrot
- Chop Cilantro Leaves
- Chop Chicken (1/2" Pieces)
- Season chicken with salt, and five-spice powder.
- In a large saute pan with high sides over medium high heat, add peanut oil.
- When oil is hot, add garlic cloves and chile de arbol.
- Saute until they are just starting to blacken.
- Remove and discard garlic and chile de arbol.
- Add chicken and saute until golden bot not cooked through.
- Stir in bok choy and carrots, saute for 1 minutes.
- Stir in mirin and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and chicken stock, heat through.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro.