Back to top
Roasted Pineapple And Pepper Salsa
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Level: Intermediate
- Total: 1 hour 12 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 2 minutes
- Inactive: 1 hour
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 Mango
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Jalapeno
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Anaheim Chile
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- Core, Peel, and Cut Pineapple into 1/4 Inch Slices
- Deseed Mango And Cut Into 1/4 Inch Pieces
- Chop Cilantro
- Seed And Mince Jalapeno
- Roast, Seed, And Dice Anaheim Chile
- Roast, Seed, And Dice Red Bell Pepper
- Heat grill or grill pan to high.
- Place pineapple and mango on grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until desired grill marks achieved.
- Let cool and dice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine honey, lime juice, cilantro, and season to taste with salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Let set for 1 hour before serving.