Back to top
Curried Chicken And Brown Rice Casserole
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 1 Cup Water & 1 8oz Can Stewed Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup Quick Cooking Brown Rice & 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice & 3 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon & 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Teaspoon Salt & 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf & 3/4 Pound Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- Mince Garlic & Cube Chicken (1" Cubes)
- Preheat oven to 350^o F (175^o C).
- In skillet stir together water, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, bouillon, ground cinnamon, salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in chicken.
- Transfer to casserole dish and cover.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.