Back to top
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 3/4 Cup Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 46oz Pasta Sauce
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 16oz Ricotta Cheese
- 12oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pound Lasagna Noodles
- Chop Onion
- Mince Garlic
- Shred Mozzarella Cheese
- Grate Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Lasagna Noodles, Al Dente
- Preheat oven to 350^o F (175^o C).
- In a large saucepan cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic in oil.
- Add sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese and eggs.
- In 9x13 inch baking dish, add 2 cups sauce.
- Top with half of the noodles, then half of the remaining sauce.
- Add ricotta cheese mixture, half of remaining mozzarella.
- Place remaining noodles and sauce on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until hot.
- Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 15 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, let cook 15 minutes and serve.