Back to top
Grilled White Pizza
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 20 minutes
- Prep: 12 minutes
- Cook: 8 minutes
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 1 8oz Ball Prepared Pizza Dough
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat grill to high.
- Roll dough into 2 10" circles.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dough to the grill.
- When the bottom side is mostly cooked through, brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated cheese, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Let cook until dough is slightly charred.
- Remove from grill, garnish with fresh basil.
- Cut into pieces, serve immediately.