Back to top
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- Inactive: 10 minutes
- 4 Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- Wash Potatoes And Cut Into Wedges
- Preheat oven to 350^o F (175^o C).
- Places potato wedges in a bowl and toss with oil.
- Add garlic, onion, paprika, cumin, and seasoned salt.
- Toss to coat.
- Place potato wedges on a baking sheet, making sure they don't overlap.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, turn and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove wedges from baking sheet.
- Let sit uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Return potato wedges to baking sheet and bake for 3 additional minutes.
- Serve immediately.