Back to top
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- Inactive: 0 minutes
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Uncooked Long-Grain Rice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add rice.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until puffed and golden.
- While cooking, sprinkle with salt and cumin.
- Once cooked, stir in onions and cook until tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, serve immediately.