Back to top
Chicken And Black Bean Enchiladas
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- Total: 40 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- Inactive: 90 minutes
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans
- 1 4oz Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1/3 Cup Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- 4 8" Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/3 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Chop Onion
- Cube Chicken (1" Cubes)
- Rinse And Drain Black Beans
- Chop Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400^o F (205^o C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, saute 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Stir in black beans, green chiles, and salsa.
- Simmer 5 minutes, until sauce thickens and reduces.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a flat surface.
- Top each tortilla with an equal amount of chicken mixture.
- Roll up tortillas and place side by side in a shallow baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.